How to implement a Plan of Destruction Documentary
- When he hires an outside company is ideal to discuss data protection time. We know from experience that we share with our colleagues in other countries more sensitive to these issues when security breaches the most common reason cited is the lack evaluated internal training.
- Not just verbal instructions and directions. On certain occasions (and this is a), you must have a written plan with clear instructions and policies for data destruction of the organization.
- It should discuss the consequences of improper disposal of entity data. Appropriate security measures to protect the interests should be analyzed, stability and future of the organization.
- There should be periodic reminders of corporate policy. We should note that employees are engaged in their jobs and can be expected to neglect the importance of security measures. Because the pressure of everyday and emergency care sometimes prevent the important. It is interesting to recall that systematic convey the message and the need for good practice that can be punished with disciplinary action.
- Responsible must appoint specific individuals to control processes and procedures consistently. Because as they say "responsibility of all the responsibility of anyone " .
- The experience that conveys the sector tells us that office shredders often break and are very inefficient, are problematic. The paper takes a recovery or recycling does not meet sufficient safety measures. Many processes which branch or subcontractors are vulnerable and exposed fault.
- Many organizations that have established an internal program of confidential destruction have realized that their system has gone up much more than initially expected, that have appeared "hidden costs " important and insufficiently covered against the risks referred for lack of specific knowledge.